The Amazing Race Asia 2: Episode 3 [recap & review]December 11, 2007
I won’t be posting a full recap of this ep, cause I watched the re-run of the show, for I was on vacation on Thursday.
Anyway, I’ll just say what happened briefly:
- The teams went to Hong Kong breifly.
- They had to count a large amount of money.
- Teams fly over to New Zealand.
- They had to locate and take pictures of three items using a Sony Cybershot camera.
- The next stop: bungee jumping!
- Vanessa: “I’ve never heard a man [Adrian] scream before.” 😄
- Detour: Wall or Waka?
- Wall: Rock climbling.
- Only Marc & Rovilson and Adrian & Collin survived.
- Waka: Canoeing.
- Many teams flipped over into the cold water.
- Teams had to go to a ghost house! Wooooo…
- Pam & Van got involved in a car accident.
- Adrian, who is almost deaf, was oblivious in the ghost house.
- Sophie & Aurelia got to the wrong place, wasted lots of precious time.
The standings: (> UP ; < DOWN ; = SAME)
- Marc & Rovilson =
- Adrian & Collin >
- Ann & Diane =
- Paula & Natasha <
- Terri & Henry >
- Daichi & Sawaka >
- Pam & Van <
- Sophie & Aurelia <
ELIMINATED: Brett & Kinar
It was scary to see Pam & Van in the car accidents, and their placings kept falling. But it was hilarious when their accident trauma affected them in the ghost house – there weren’t even scared.
Marc & Rovilson are pretty consistent at number one again.
Ann & Diane are at the 3rd spot 3 weeks in a row! They must climb up soon.
I didn’t expect Brett & Kinar to be eliminated. I thought they would go far.
Here’s a bonus! Edwin & Monica who were first eliminated had broken up. About time!
What do you think? Leave comments!
(Pictures courtesy of AXN Asia)